Saturday, March 07, 2009

Java on My Nokia 770 --- (2)

http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6555

转一个贴。好像讲了很多,贴过来再说吧

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THESE FILES UNLESS YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. NO SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED.

原文的链接已经坏了。

The first link is a ARMEL CVM built on QT 3.3.4. (Circa 8M unpacked)
The second link is the QT 3.3.4 libraries. (Circa 40M unpacked)

Some of you might have seen my (extremely) cryptic post about libqt3-mt. This was what I was going for. I've tested it on my N800 and was able to get basis.DemoFrame up and running (although it interferes with basically everything at this point, get ready to hit HOME and force-kill the xterm .

INSTALL: (Note that you'll need 50M of root space. I'm working on that...)(this assumes you downloaded the two files to your external MMC)


再转一个: phoneME Advanced: Building Qt Embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment