It works with AngularJS and Cordova (PhoneGap).
Check the Ionic documents for details, you will find what it provides.
- AngularJS: data binding, page routing...
- Ionic Icons
- CSS UI Components, which you can use Sass to customize.
- HTML5 Input Type
- CLI Command line tools - CLI FAQ
- Demos and Examples - check the Kitchen Sink App with examples demonstrating most of Ionic's features.
- App Template: iOS-like Tab View Controller template; Side menu template;
- Community Forum where you can discuss the issues with Ionic.